Problem. Challenge. Rubick’s Cube. A Gordian knot.
When pressed, marketing and communications pros will say there are no problems, only opportunities.
But here’s the secret: That’s bologna and we both know it. As marketers, we’re fixers. Our product or service is the solution to our target audience’s problems. But what about our issues?
Do you identify with the following challenges?
- I have a product to launch or a story to tell.
- My startup is not ready for full-time communications support, but we need the infrastructure to help us accomplish our business goals.
- I need a defined editorial direction and a content management strategy.
- My team or client is tactically proficient, but needs to be more strategic, and I need a third party to help me figure it out.
- I am also a communications consultant (hello, comrade!) and am not positioned to add another staff member, but have more work than I can say grace over.
- I work in a vacuum and need another brain to process a communications puzzle.
- Perhaps most critical: I just realized my brand no longer resonates with my target audience. Now what?
We get you.
When your work is as much a product of your brain as a child is of your body, it becomes hard to see it any other way.
Here’s where we come in.
We offer fresh, unbiased brains to dive into the muck with you and help you ask the right questions, not the obvious or most immediate ones.
We work alongside you to identify the true business problem – sometimes not the one you originally thought! – and form the best actionable solution. If it makes sense, We’ll help you implement it.
Our four core services are:
- Public relations strategy and execution
- Brand development / rebranding
- Editorial direction and content development strategy
- Editorial writing for corporate and marketing communications
Our goals are to 1) set you up for success and 2) make your job easier. It’s a total bonus if we help make you look good.
Your communications problem is our favorite puzzle to solve.
How can our experience with world-class brands help you achieve your business goals?